- The apartment is ideally situated right next to the River Herault, a short walk away along the dedicated cycle path to the famous Canal du Midi and just a 5 minute drive from the nearest beach. There is also a lovely small park and chateau just across the river.
- You have easy access to numerous outdoor activities during the day and at night you have a great choice of restaurants and a few bars within easy walking distance.
- In the peak summer season you will have an amazing view of a number of live concerts held on a floating stage on the river just opposite the apartment, they also hold regular nautical jousting competitions throughout the main summer period.
- It is close to the main shopping area in Agde centre with plenty of shops, gift shops, a bank, a chemist, art galleries and various craft galleries nearby.
The apartment was fully refurbished when we purchased it and is regularly updated and maintained to a very high standard.
- The apartment has an open plan kitchen in the living / dining room with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave,4 ring ceramic hob, dishwasher as well as all the other usual appliances you expect in a modern kitchen.
- The worktops are solid oak to match the 8 seater dining table and chairs which are also solid oak.
- Two, four seater leather sofas have been installed in the living area.
- There is a large LCD tv, DVD player, music centre with CD / ipod player / radio, a bluetooth speaker and a well stocked games cupboard.
- We provide a free wifi connection as well as USB chargers and charging stand to easily charge your smartphones and laptops.
- The master bedroom has a king-size bed, three leather armchairs. It also has an ensuite shower, sink and dressing room.
- Bedroom 2 has bunkbeds and a wardrobe, bedroom 3 has two single beds with a bedside cabinet and wardrobe.
- All bedrooms have easy access to the WC and modern bathroom which has a bath / shower, twin sinks and a washing machine. All the bedrooms have been decorated with plain whites walls contrasting the original oak beams and joists of the sloping ceilings